Financial and Administrative Manager (H/F)
The Amarillis ensemble, whose artistic direction is provided by Héloïse Gaillard, is looking for his administrative and financial manager.
The Amarillis association is a baroque music ensemble with variable geometry of international renown which is part of the distribution, musical creation and cultural action policy.
Based in Angers, Amarillis is contracted by the State – Regional Directorate of Cultural Affairs of the Pays de la Loire Region -, by the Pays de la Loire region, by the department of Maine-et-Loire and by the city of Angers. He is a member of FEVIS.
The whole has two permanent jobs: that of administrative and financial manager, and that of distribution manager, of production and communication.
As part of the Amarillis Association, you are loaded(e) to ensure the administrative and financial follow-up. You are the guarantor(e) procedures and the proper execution of the missions for which you are responsible.
Description of missions
- Budget and cash flow preparation and monitoring ;
- Elaboration, drafting and monitoring of agreements with institutional partners and agreements with artistic partners ;
- Drafting of activity reports (qualitative and financial) ;
- Preparation and follow-up of grant application files ;
- Personnel Administration : pay, contracts, leave… ;
- Management of tax policy and different types of aid : VAT, live performance tax credits…;
- Management of relations with the bank ;
- Governance of the association ;
- Legal watch and compliance of the association's activities with the rules that apply to it ;
- Implementation of monitoring and control tools ;
- Production involvement : implementation and technical coordination of the various projects, collection of supporting documents and monitoring of reimbursable expenses under signed contracts…
Minimum Bac + 4 level, management school type, Master in performing arts administration, business school, IEP.
Confirmed legal and financial knowledge. Mastery of accounting.
Taste for teamwork and networking.
Fluency in written and oral English.
Computer skills essential (spreadsheet and text software,…).
Knowledge of the musical world and classical music would be a plus.
Represent the association to its various interlocutors.
Be able to negotiate and have a taste for it.
Communicate with ease and efficiency.
Be rigorous and methodical.
Have a spirit of analysis and synthesis.
Specifics of the position
Position covered by the CCNEAC collective agreement.
Remuneration according to experience.
Contract of indefinite duration with renewable trial period.
Travel in France and abroad.
Have a passport.
Have the B license.
Candidature (CV and cover letter) to be sent electronically to the attention of the artistic director at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting applications: Friday 9 avril 2021
Interviews will take place the week of 19 avril 2021 first via Zoom then, in a second time, face-to-face.
Position to be filled in June 2021