Amarillis and the Maîtrise des Pays de la Loire have concretized their collaboration of 11 at 16 last February with the recording of the Jubilation Vénitienne program at the Royal Abbey of Fontevraud. This album, first recording of the new abbey label will be released at the start of the school year 2021.
- Amarillis, artistic direction Héloïse Gaillard (8 musicians)
- & Mastery of Pays de la Loire, guest choir director :
- Mariana Delgadillo Espinoza (22 masters)
- Heloïse Gaillard, flautino and baroque oboe
- Serge Tizac, trumpet
- Alice Piérot Liv Heym, violins
- Matthieu Camillieri, alto
- Keiko Gomi, cello
- Ludovic Coutineau, bass
- Brice Saily, harpsichord and positive organ
The Amarillis ensemble and the Maîtrise des Pays de la Loire have chosen, for their first collaboration, to celebrate joy and jubilation in the company of two illustrious Venetian masters of the Baroque period : Antonio Caldara and Antonio Vivaldi.
This program pays homage to the young girls of the Pietà, raised in vocal and instrumental art from the age of eight and taken to heights of musicality and virtuosity until adulthood. Vivaldi composes most of his concertos and sacred works for them. He adapts to the young talents who are in front of him.